Monday, November 14, 2011

Shoppers Drug Mart-HUGE SALE Nov. 26-27!

A little bird was whispering in my ear again today, and it told me all about a MASSIVE sale coming to Shoppers Drug Mart!
November 26 and 27 you will find Covergirl products at 50% off (a great time to use those brandsaver.ca/newspaper insert coupons!)
They will also be having a huge electronics sale! We're talking Bluray players, TV's, even mini laptops starting at $99!(selection will vary by store)
Hmmmm...how can I squeeze this into my budget after the 20x the points event on the 19th?! I'll have to find a way!
Another chance to score some points before the MEGA BONUS Redemption Weekend!

Thanks to the ladies at ECC for scooping this one...I swear they work at Shoppers or something! lol
HAPPY SAVING:)

Recent Posts:
FRUGAL TIP!-Lotion
Couponing For Beginers!
D.I.Y.-Playdoh